Education Research and Development Specialist(Intern)
1. BA degree or above, major in pedagogy or language related degree, fluent in listening, speaking, reading and writing
2. At least 1 years’ work experience in the industry of education; teaching or training experience in kindergartens
3. Have a knowledge of the current situation of the international education industry, mainstream education
products,business model and development trend of the education industry.
4. Have ability in understanding, research, development and optimization of educational products and
projects, have astrong overall understanding of products and projects, and able to meet visible market requirements
according to the demands ofplanning and development according to developing products and projects.
5. Think independently, be creative and have good data analysis ability.
6. Able to deal with a challenging environment, think out of the box, willing to explore different ways and methods to
7. Display initiative and team management abilities, have good organizational skills and able to coordination with other departments.
Rate per hour：